The IP address 10.0.0.2 is a frequently used IP address for various private business purposes. There are different branded routers that make use of this IP address. Some of them include Siemens, Edimax, Micronet and more. All the IP Addresses are utilized within a private network to make the communication quite simple and faster.
This IP address can be allocated to different devices such as the routers, modems and the devices that support internet connection. The routers that are utilized in the locations where the business capital is mammoth will use 10.0.0.1 as the default gateway login. Usually, most of the businesses and firms have various private addresses.
The difference remains in order to evade the network issues. One can easily make the configuration settings in the future without any hassle. If you are seeking to get help to log into your Telkom router, we are here to help you, folks. Check out the method to login Telkom router using the IP address 10.0.0.2, username and IP address.
10.0.0.2 Telkom Router Login Password:
Telkom is a wireless telecommunications services provider and a popular brand that manufactures various wireless routers. The Telkom routers are truly unique for its long-time durability. Telkom routers are the perfect choice for those who are seeking to use them in their residences and small-scale companies. Each router uses a default gateway IP address for logging into and accesses the router settings.
The default username and password for the Netgear router that uses 10.0.0.2 IP address is admin and epicrouter. The same is applicable for the Aztech router. The default login credential for D-link router is admin and admin. One can easily log into their router’s web interface using the default username and password. In this post, you can easily log into the Telkom router using the default login credentials provided in the below table.
How to Login Telkom Router Using 10.0.0.2 IP Address?
Follow the simple steps provided below that helps the users to log in to your Telkom router using the IP address 10.0.0.2:
- First of all, type the IP address http://10.0.0.2/ in the address bar of your web browser.
- You need to enter the username and password for your router in the respective fields.
- Hit the Login button.
- In a few seconds, you will land on the web interface of your router.
- After logging into the admin console, you can change various wireless settings.
How to Change Default Login Password for your Router?
Most of the people prefer changing the password when they forget the default or changed the password. In another case, if you want to change the default credentials, you can change the password. Follow the easy steps provided below to change the default password and username for your router that’s required to log into the router’s administrative console.
- First of all, access your web browser on your PC.
- Enter the IP address in the URL bar as http://10.0.0.2/.
- On the next page, you will land on the login page wherein you need to type the default username and password.
- The default credentials for your Telkom router is blank and admin.
- You can then log into the router’s admin console and change the SSID name and other wireless settings.
- After saving all the settings, you can enable the WPA2-PSK encryption.
Reset Telkom Router Password
- You can make the factory reset to your Telkom router if you want to change the login details to the default credentials.
- For doing the router reset, you need to press and hold the reset button for about 15 seconds.
- After that, you can release the button.
- That’s all! Your router is all ready to use as if you are using a new router.
Telkom Default Router Password and Username List:
Here is a complete list of the Telkom router’s default password and username provided below:
|Router Model||Default Username||Default Password|
|BEC 7300 GT||admin||admin|
|Fu Chan FC-AL2014PW||admin||epicrouter|
|Well Communications AWR-8210||admin||epicrouter|
|Fu Chan FC-AL2011PW||admin||epicrouter|
Telkom Router 10.0.0.2 FAQs
When you use the Telkom router and access the interface through the IP address 10.0.0.2, you might confront some issues. In some cases, you might have numerous doubts and queries about the login process. To solve them, we have explained some of the frequently asked questions about the Telkom router.
1. Unable to Access ADSL Router Using 10.0.0.2
At first, you must verify whether you are able to access the ADSL router or not. Check out some of the branded routers and their IP addresses.
|D-Link||192.168.0.1, 0.30, 0.50, 1.1, 10.1.1.1|
|U.S.Robotics||192.168.1.1, 2.1, 123.254|
|Zyxel||192.168.1.1, 2.1, 4.1, 10.1, 1.254, 10.0.0.2, 0.138|
|Motorola||192.168.10.1, 20.1, 30.1, 62.1, 100.1, 102.1, 1.254|
|Trendnet||192.168.0.1, 1.1, 2.1, 10.1|
2. 10.0.0.2 is not working
We confront some of the issues related to 10.0.0.2 is not working or loading. In order to overcome this issue, you need to follow the below steps:
- At first, ensure that it is the same IP address for accessing the config page of your router.
- If the IP address is correct then, the problems might be related to the cable.
- Check whether there are issues with the wiring.
3. 10.0.0.2 Not Responding
Most of the users make a mistake by typing an incorrect IP address in the admin settings web page. In such a situation, an error appears on the screen saying that ‘web page not responding’. In order to find the default gateway login page for your router, you need to type CMD in the Run dialog box. Type IPconfig in the command prompt. You can then see the IP address that lets you log into your router’s user interface.
The Bottom Line:
That’s all! This is everything you need to understand about the Telkom router. Hope you have got the method to log into your username and password using the IP address 10.0.0.2. For more doubts and queries, drop them in the comments section. Stay tuned to this website to learn more about the routers that use 10.0.0.2 and other IP addresses.